- This policy covers how BizYellow treats personal information that BizYellow collects and receives, including information related to your past use of BizYellow services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that BizYellow does not own or control, or to people that BizYellow does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- BizYellow collects personal information when you register with BizYellow, when you use BizYellow products or services, when you visit BizYellow pages or the pages of certain BizYellow partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. BizYellow may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- BizYellow collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
- BizYellow automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, BizYellow cookie information, and the page you request.
- BizYellow uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- BizYellow does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with BizYellow under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help BizYellow communicate with you about offers from BizYellow and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- BizYellow advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- BizYellow works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please read our detailed reference links.
- BizYellow may set and access BizYellow cookies on your computer.
- BizYellow uses web beacons to access BizYellow cookies inside and outside our network of websites and in connection with BizYellow products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your BizYellow Account Information at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications might be added from time to time. You will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving these communications.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
BizYellow may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your BizYellow account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.